Filtered Terms of Service
By using the Filtered.ai web site (“Service”), or any services of “Filtered,” you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
Filtered and its management reserve the right to edit these terms of service at any point in time; by continuing to use Filtered and its Services, you accept any new or modified terms and conditions. Please examine these terms of service periodically to learn what is new.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Filtered prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Filtered cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
A. Account Terms
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Filtered cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
B. Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
It’s free, enjoy.
C. Cancellation and Deactivation
- Filtered management reserves the right to terminate the access of any individual or entity at its sole discretion with or without cause, as well as reserving the right to remove or edit any Site content for any or no reason.
- You can deactivate your Filtered account by contacting email@example.com. It is possible that information we previously collected from you may remain in our archived records after your account has been deactivated
D. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Filtered reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 15 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Filtered.ai Site.
- Filtered shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
E. Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no rights over logo material that Interview Requesters upload.
- When explicitly agreed upon during question creation by the Interview Requester, interview questions will become property of the Filtered service.
- As an Interview Requester, by setting your questionnaires to be viewed publicly you agree to allow others to view your content.
- As a Candidate, by engaging in the video or automated telephone interview process using the Filtered service, you agree that your created content (videos, audio, resume uploads and other meta-data) will become the property of Filtered, and will be shared with the Interview Requester.
F. General Conditions
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that Filtered uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Filtered.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You expressly understand and agree that Filtered shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Filtered has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Filtered to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Filtered and govern your use of the Service, super-ceding any prior agreements between you and Filtered (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under Delaware law.
As Filtered is an online venue for user generated content. We do not make any claims or suggestions regarding the validity or truthfulness of any text or video content posted to the Site. We do not promise or guarantee that the use our Site or Services is permitted under the laws of other geographies and jurisdictions outside of the United States.
You agree to only access Filtered by the interfaces we provide for use in accessing our Services and agree not to access our site through any other means. You agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, copy, or harvest data from any part of our Site, except those that we have approved in advance and in writing. Unauthorized access to our site is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law.
You also agree not to post material that discloses private or personal matters about another person or any other information that you are prohibited by law or agreement (e.g. NDA, trade secret or copyright) from disclosing (including material, non public information about any firm).
Any questions about these Terms of Service should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.