Why Should You Work At Filtered?
Filtered is disrupting technical hiring by changing the way interviewing is done. Our solutions utilize AI and Machine Learning in a socially responsible way to ensure we remove unconscious bias from the interviewing process. This leads to a much more equitable technical hiring process and more diverse technical teams. Our solutions also take advantage of our knowledge in the HR and Technical Hiring space to produce a fluid technical assessment / interview pipeline, reduce time spent interviewing, and reduce time to hire.
We are seeking a talented Senior QA Automation Engineer to design testing procedures, write automated integration test cases, coach our team on testing best practices / emerging testing tools, and perform exploratory testing for our software applications. In this role, will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, setup databases, and collaborate with the various product engineering teams.
- A lot of experience working with automated testing (Cypress / Jest) and alerting tools.
- A lot of experience in CI / CD and how testing fits into the release process.
- Experience performing performance tests or load tests on cloud native applications.
- Some experience deploying into or managing cloud infrastructure (we use AWS and Google Cloud)
- Some experience working with containers (we use docker) and related container management tools
- Experience testing for security vulnerabilities.
- The ability to define, manage, and communicate your own projects
- The ability to recognize and deal with tech issues before they become real problems for end-users
- Experience using NoSQL Databases and specifically MongoDB.
- Recommendations for useful testing tools including: Frameworks, Slack bots or Github integrations.
- Reviewing automated testing processes and recommending improvements.
- Teaching the team how to write better tests and more testable code.
- Performing exploratory testing to find issues with the application that have not been automated yet or may be difficult to automate.
- Collaborating with engineers to diagnose and find performance issues within our web applications and APIs.
- Automating testing procedures and integrating them with our CI / CD pipeline.
- Documenting testing strategies.
- Hunting down security vulnerabilities.
- Writing and reviewing testing automation code