At Filtered, we’re on a mission to fix technical hiring
We’re building the next generation of hiring tools that enable companies of all sizes to dramatically reduce the effort and time it takes to make technical hires. We are a Boston-based, VC-backed startup that is aggressively expanding our team following our recent funding. We count Coca-Cola, Lyft, and many other household name brands as customers, and we are seeing record growth as the pandemic has dramatically increased demand for our product.
About the role
You are the crucial first step in the sales cycle and are tenacious in the pursuit of new opportunities. You possess a deep understanding of the value Filtered can bring to customers and are excited to bring that to the audience that will benefit the most from our platform. You pride yourself on accountability, effort, and your ability to help build and improve the sales machine. You are excited to be a key part of a rapidly growing startup and are eager to help the world’s top brands fix technical hiring.
- Generate qualified meetings for the sales team through cold outreach via email and phone
- Conduct industry and competitive landscape research projects to further our understanding of markets and opportunities
- Work effectively in a team environment and support the success of your peers
- Provide guidance and support to new BDRs
- Expand your skill set by participating in adjacent tasks over time
- Are excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Aren’t afraid to hear no and embrace failure as an opportunity to improve
- Have a structured, disciplined approach to work, with attention to detail
- Are flexible and comfortable adjusting to changing priorities over time
- Enjoy challenging and thought-provoking work and have a strong desire to learn and progress
- Are thoughtful, creative, engaging, and energetic
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills