At Filtered, we’re on a mission to reinvent how humans get hired.
About the role
We are looking for someone who wants to improve the way companies hire diverse talent. If you are interested in experiencing a rapidly growing startup and helping influence how some of the worlds top brands are trying to solve remote interviewing using our platform, then this job is for you. There’s a real opportunity to transition into a full time position for the right candidate.
What you’ll do
- Support Business Development with industry, pipeline, and competitive landscape research projects
- Help build proposals and reports for key stakeholders
- Have an impact on our technology product
- Familiar with CRM software (Hubspot is a plus).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable to participate in 1:1 and team meetings and discussions.
- Welcomes being challenged
- Innovative and initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate a positive, customer-focused attitude
- Able to work in a global, multicultural environment
- A structured, disciplined approach to work, with attention to detail
- Flexible – able to meet changing requirements and priorities
- Capable of working with little or no supervision
- Enjoy challenging and thought-provoking work and have a strong desire to learn and progress
This small Boston team is building the next generation of hiring tools to let companies of all sizes find qualified technical candidates faster and more cheaply. You’ll be joining a hungry team of software engineers, data scientists, and designers in a VC-backed company and helping to get the platform ready to scale at breakneck speed.
Employees at Filtered get to enjoy:
- 100% reimbursed healthcare costs
- Up to $2000 a year in dental costs
- Up to $5000 in relocation reimbursement
- Retirement savings options
- A spacious office in Boston’s North End
- Free reign on office snacks and beverages
- A brand new workstation of your choice (Apple products are popular here)
- Access to any book or course that you think will improve your skills
- Plenty of vacation time
- Company-sponsored off-sites and events