HR Pro, Dad, Backup Point Guard on my over 40 men’s team
YOUR WEEKLY DOSE OF HR TECH: @FILTERED_ THE 1ST OBJECTIVE TECH INTERVIEW PLATFORM
Post in Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals, HR Technology, Interview, IT Staffing, Recruiting, Sourcing, Staffing, TA Technology, Technical Recruiting, The Weekly Dose
Today on the Weekly Dose I review the technical interview platform Filtered. Filtered is not the first technical interview platform on the market, but they might be the most advanced interviewing platform for IT talent that I’ve seen on the market.
Filtered was built by engineers who turned into Recruiters, but decided to turn back into engineers because the tech interview world was so broken they felt compelled to do something about it! What they did was build an IT interview platform that stops all of the cheating that is currently going on in the industry!
If you hire IT talent and you use some kind of coding test, etc., you already know how the game is played and won. There are massive corruption and cheating going on in IT hiring, because the current interview platforms allow for one person to log on and take an interview for another, pass it, and then the person who can’t do the work shows up, or shows up at a much higher pay rate then they should because they tested higher then what they are really capable of.
Filtered puts a stop to this in a number of ways using technology that constantly scans works, takes facial snapshots every few seconds, and utilizes machine learning to raise red flags of potential cheaters in progress of assessment.
What do I like about Filtered?
– Filtered security is groundbreaking when it comes to stopping the cheating that is going on with your IT hiring. Filtered doesn’t allow cutting and pasting of code, it doesn’t allow the person who starts the test to get up and someone else to sit in and finish, it shows you exact GPS data of where a person is taking the test.
Why is this important? When Filtered ran a recent test for a client they were able to show one IT Contingent company the client was working with had 20+ IT assessments take place for 20+ different candidates from the exact same house in New Jersey! Cheating is going on, you are either ignoring it or don’t care!
– The Filtered team works with your IT team to create the right assessments and challenges that are needed to not just find qualified candidates but to actually find candidates that are the best that are applying.
– Recorded video interviews explaining why they did an assessment or challenge in the way they completed the task.
– Real-time data ranking so corporations can see which recruiters or which contingent firms are providing the best talent for your organization.
– Filtered shows verified skills being assessed, but also allows candidates to show other skills they might have as well, which can be verified within the system.